|In Theaters||July 21, 2006|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||February 3, 2009|
|On DVD||November 28, 2006|
A calamity at Dante and Randall's shops sends them looking for new horizons - but they ultimately settle at Mooby's, a fictional Disney-McDonald's-style fast-food empire.
Free from his dead-end job (and lodged in a new one), Dante begins to break free of his rut, planning to move away with his clingy fiance. Dante is ready to leave the horrors of minimum-wage New Jersey behind, but Randal - always the more hostile of the two - starts to become overwhelmed by his own rancor.
Rated R for pervasive sexual and crude content including aberrant sexuality, strong language and some drug material.
Box office gross: $23.8 million. View box office history.
Released by The Weinstein Company. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Rosario Dawson shines as 'Krystal'
- 'Warcraft' has a trailer because Dungeons & Dragons is no longer cool
- We look back and rank the first two decades of Kevin Smith's films
- Does Marvel owe all of its film success to Kevin Smith?
- Monday Morning Mixer: The 'Sky' is 'Fall'-ing again
- UPDATED: Kevin Smith prepping 'Clerks III' (more details)